Tuesday, November 20, 2007

8 things I’m passionate about…

Learning more about God's Word
Teaching Rachel
Tim
sewing
photography
learning to cook better
Babies



8 things I say often

I love you
Are you okay?
Please stop whining
No,no, no
You want to eat...again?!
Where's your baby?
What are you doing?
Would you please...


8 books I’ve read recently (or want to read)…


Harry Potter 1
Harry Potter 2
Harry Potter 3
Harry Potter 4 (well almost)
Lord, Please Meet Me in the Laundry Room
Perhaps I need to be reading more....

8 things I want to do before I die…

Travel to New Zealand/Australia
Maybe Africa
See more of the US
Have more children
Adopt a child
See Rachel marry
Go on a cruise
Knit something bigger than a pin cushion


8 songs I can listen to over and over again, and probably have…


Shifting Sand--Caedmon's Call
Rachel singing "Holy Holy Holy"
Like a Skin--Sara Groves
Jesus Loves Me
Dance--Caedmon's Call (it reminds me of when Tim and I 1st started dating, this song was from the 1st CD Tim bought me.)
Hymns times 3 (he he)


8 things that attract me to my friends


Bring out my non-shy side
Considerate
(Goodness this is hard)
Funny
Sarcastic
Love Jesus
Crafty
Really Listen

8 things I learned in the last year

How to sew children's aprons
How to make a pillowcase dress
How to plan a meal for two weeks and to follow it
That Ron Paul is awesome
I re-learned (many times over) that Jesus pursues me before I pursue Him
That learning patience is also a lesson in being content (I'm not skilled in either)
That toddlers understand WAY more than you think
I've learned that I have a LOT more to learn

Ok, so I didn't put 8 answers on ALL of them but I know you'll forgive me.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy to see that Tim was #3 for you...Matt gave me a hard time about giving him the #3 spot! Uggg. What are we to do with these analytical husbands of ours?