Thursday, March 22, 2007

Update on Rachel

I meant to update earlier this week on Rachel's condition. As you may remember, Rachel had a somewhat high fever on Monday. We went to the doctor on Tuesday. She had/has a virus. The doctor didn't really know what virus it was. She said if a rash showed up it would most likely be roseola. Well, today, a rash broke out on Rachey's tummy and back. Interesting thing is that now that's she's had roseola she'll most likely have a life-long immunity to the virus. Crazy how that body works that way.

I better get my little kiddo ready for bed.

What's going on with the Hudgins' crew?
Tim--playing a game
Leah--feeling satisfied after working in the yard
Rachel--standing in her little white chair (grr)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Leah, thanks for the dinner the other night. Zac came home talking about how delicious it was! Oh, and Rachel's shirt is at Smocking bird being monogrammed right now. They said it should be ready for me to pick up sometime this week. Sorry it took so long.

Leah said...

Thanks! I can't wait to see Rachey in that little outfit. Maybe you could teach my how to sew it. For some reason people pay way too much for those little A-line dresses. I'm sure they're very easy to make.

Leah said...

Of course, I hope people pay high dollar for your masterpieces! :)