Monday, September 29, 2008

Lately

Rachel, Sarah and I have been enjoying our time while Tim is "in between jobs". I have enjoyed running my errands with no children in tow. Tim's been looking for a J-O-B, playing a game and studying for his A+ certification test (this is helpful to have for any computer related job). He has a lot of good connections. So, hopefully, he'll find something soon. Rachel has been up to her usual shenanigans--singing, dancing,hiding ("wes hide" sounds like "west side") and making us laugh. Sarah has lost her desire (or is it mine?) to sleep 7 hours at night. Hopefully, she'll realize that it's in everyone's best interest for her to sleep. Thankfully, her cuteness factor has increased by learning how to smile. I suppose I'll keep her.

Here are some recent pics...





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it just me or is she looking a lot more like Rachel?!

Leah said...

Yeah, I think so. However, Sarah has more of a "Butterball" look about her.

Anonymous said...

LOL - "butterball". She does remind me of Sophia when she was a baby - a little chunky. But that's okay, chunky babies are the cutest babies and it doesn't mean they will stay that way.