Saturday, March 1, 2008

Kitchen: Sewing

Our kitchen mini-makeover is in process. We're hoping to be able to pick up our counter tops sometime this week. (Sidenote: You can save a lot of money by installing your laminate counter tops yourself. Tim has some help lined up. We'll see how it goes!)

With our mini-makeover comes new curtains for the kitchen. I don't mind the mini blinds but the one set of blinds by our table are about an inch too short. That has always bothered me. So, for a cost effective way to fix that I have found a cute pattern on Martha Stewart's website.

What do you guys think?

Button-Up Window Shade

I love the French ticking w/ linen combo. It looks so comfy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are really cute! I can't wait to see when we come down!

Mariah said...

I really like the curtain. I also like how bright and airy your kitchen is, so I think a really lightweight fabric would be best. Something that lets lots of light in. Let me know if you want me to go fabric shopping with you!